Tuesday, March 16, 2021

3/16

     I have more of an understand when I want to record now and I plan on recording around the evening time because that is the time that resembles the morning the most with the sun setting. It also works because I can be more awake for me to understand what I'm doing and for me not to mess up any little thing in the recording. I still plan on using my water bottle and blanket idea to help show the viewer when the time repeats. With this new evening schedule I'll also have to resemble everything like it's morning. For example the establishing shot I want to get at the beginning has to resemble the morning but that shouldn't be bad since the evening best resembles the early in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!