Thursday, March 18, 2021

3/18

    With spring break approaching I have to make my final decisions before I leave for a week up to my grandparents. At my grandparents I plan on figuring out my schedule a more and I plan to have it official by the end of next week. I want to think of ways to make my project look better visually and camera shot wise. Since I'll be using my phone to record my opening, the quality won't be as good as I want it to be but I'll have to use it to the best of my abilities. My phone is an iPhone X and I can change the quality of the video but it isn't like a dolby professional camera but it is what it is. I'm still sticking with my evening schedule and while I'm gone I plan on asking my family how they feel about my project and how they think I can improve on it and make it the best possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!