Monday, March 29, 2021

3/29

     I'm back from spring break and I've decided to start recording my opening just so I have time to edit which won't take long but it'll save me time i have for the end. My recording would be shot around 12-1 AM since I don't have much to record due to the fact that i'll be reusing some footage to show the repeat. I'll have the help of my mom to get some of the tracking shots of me walking and my feet for a tracking shot. The rest will be shot by me and it would mainly consist of medium shots and close ups. I could get all of my recording done in one day it will just take a couple takes but it shouldn't take long whatsoever. I plan on recording for around 3 hours maybe 3 and a half just so I can double check my shots and make sure I have the best shots needed for my opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!