Sunday, March 14, 2021

3/14

     Today I plan on setting a final schedule for my recording since I have plans for spring break. I plan on recording after spring break happens so that I can plan more over my spring break and what I want to do. I plan on getting some feed back from my family since I'm going to be with my family over spring break. After the week is over and I return home, I want to work over the week before Easter and maybe on good Friday on April 2nd. I've had to change my shooting schedule to the afternoon time because it's more convenient and I have more time to record and set everything up as opposed to the morning time when I originally had it set. The afternoon brings the only issue of the sunlight effect I want to have because it would be around the middle of the day. I'll have to figure that out later in the week but for now I'm still planning recording schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!