Friday, March 12, 2021

3/12

 For this blog post I'm going to be showing my storyboard and the thought process behind the shots that I want to do. Through out my recording I might change up some of these shots due to if I feel like they are necessary changes or not. 

The blog post is sideways but this is the first bit of my story board but as you can see I'm still on my idea shot wise. The beginning is going to open up with a nice little establishing shot of my window and the nice outside to indicate the morning. The second slide is suppose to represent a blanket falling off my bed so that it becomes a little hint when i record it a second time that time has repeated. I didn't add the water bottle to the story board but I still plan on adding it because it would represent the time repeats as well. The rest of the shots are just of me getting up and then getting ready for my day. I plan on getting a tracking shot of my feet walking to the bathroom to then show the water bottle scene.
This second page of my story board includes the whole bathroom scene to set the stage for the time repeat because my character does stuff that represents stuff that you cant get back like drinking water. So when the time repeats and the water is back into the bottle that is when the viewer and the character realize time repeats and then it shows the character leaving and then he's back in bed and then it gets to him back at the water bottle and then he realizes that the water is filled up again and then it goes to black and then shows the name.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!