Monday, February 22, 2021

Portfolio Project 2/22

     For this week I will be deciding how I will compose and how it will be sequenced for my opening. I would want to start my opening with a medium shot of me waking up. After I wake up I would place my camera under the bed just to get the view of my feet hitting the ground as I get up to show that I'm getting out of the bed. Then I would cut it to where I'm getting my clothes as I'm getting ready for my day. After those shots I would get a tracking shot of me going into my bathroom to go brush my teeth and then a sort of close up of me brushing to get a feeling of tiredness and then after I'm done with that sequence I would show myself leaving my room and closing the door. The camera would have a still shot on the door then it would track to the right and show my bed with me In it again. From there it would repeat the sequence and once I get to the the sink again is when I would realize that I've already done this and that I'm repeating myself. After my music choice was made that was when I would change the music to a more serious tone and slowly build up the suspense after the realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!