Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Portfolio Project 2/24

     I've made my final decisions for how I am going to film my project. One issue I am facing is if my opening will reach the 2 minute mark for my opening. I've created a back up plan just Incase my original idea doesn't meet the time requirements. My idea is to just add an extra scene of my character waking up again and living through the loop without noticing until I get to my third loop and then make the character realize what is going on. Over the weekend I decided to try and get some inspiration to see how I would film my opening and I looked at Disneys WandaVision. The reason I looked at WandaVision was due to the fact that the plot for the show is that it's all an altered world and that through out the show you slowly figure out that the world they live in is fake. I want to use some of their components that make the viewer start to see how the world my character is in is repeated. For example since my world is repeated I was going to use a water bottle that my character drinks right when he wakes up and after time repeats the water bottle would be filled up again showing that he never even drank out of it. That would be a major component for my character to find out that time repeated. It would also be a major component for the viewer to figure out that time is repeated for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!