Sunday, February 21, 2021

Portfolio Project 2/21

     From my interstellar soundtrack Idea I've decided to consider looking for a more up beat song to try and set the mood for my opening of a happy and clam feeling. After I set that feeling I would make it transition into more of  the dramatic music. I decided to make this change just to make the movie a little bit more unpredictable. I'm thinking of this because of the shots I wanna use for my opening. I wanna just get some medium shots of me getting up and walking over to my bathroom to get ready for my day. For those shots I want to make it seem like its a normal morning and that there could never be anything that could mess up that morning for my main character. After the mood has been lifted I would slowly fade out the music and make it become more serious and intense after my character has figured out that he has already woken up once and that he is redoing everything. That is why I think it would be better if I started off with some happy music and then changed it to more serious music just to change the mood just through 2 minutes of the opening for the film 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!