Tuesday, March 30, 2021

3/30

     I finished getting all of my footage and now it is time for the editing part of the opening. For the music I found some music with the YouTube studio audio library so it was free to use by everyone. The songs are eerie in both scenes. I made it like due to the fact of how hard it was gunna be to transition songs from happy to eerie within the span of 2 seconds. So with that in mind I decided to keep to the eerie music but to change it to even more eerie music to show that something is wrong. That was the only major change I had for my project so far. Other than that everything is going along smoothly and recording went smoothly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!