Sunday, February 21, 2021

Portfolio Project 2/20

     I'm starting to look into music ideas for the opening and trying to find some eerie music to set the mood for the opening itself. I've gained a liking to the interstellar soundtrack because the whole album is just dramatic and it has a dramatic and eerie soundtrack. Interstellar was also a big inspiration for my time idea. Interstellar is all about how time is relative and that it can't be controlled and how Cooper (Matthew Mcconaughey) has to travel into the the black hole to find a new plant but ends up having to help his daughter in the future to tell her what the truth is so that she can fix it so she can make a better reality then the one he has faced. Interstellar will forever be one of my all time favorites movies and I could watch it at any time. So it was even better that my favorite movie has an amazing soundtrack. For the soundtrack I know I have to find royalty free music but I'm going to use the soundtrack as a layout for the type of music I want to include for my opening. For now this will be the music choice I will go off of but if my mind changes I'm sure I can find more substitutes for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!