Sunday, February 21, 2021

Portfolio Project 2/18

     I'm returning to this blog with more of an idea of want I want to do for my film opening. My film is still going along the lines of drama but my story changed somewhat. For my new story it still has the same time concept but for my main character time always repeats and he has to figure out how to escape. My main plan for my filming is to just keep it in one area due to the COVID restrictions we have. My main area will be my room. It would start off with me in bed and I would wake up and do my normal routine. My plan was to just gather everything I need for the day and then just leave my room closing the door. After I close the door it would start the whole loop over again leading back to me waking up and then my opening would end by me realizing that I've already woken up once. It might change overtime due to new ideas but this is my overall thinking for my opening for my film. Since I'm pretty sure this will be the idea I will be working with for the rest of the time I will now start to think of the music and sound I want to use for my opening to set the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!