Wednesday, March 31, 2021

3/31

     So with this comes the end of my project. My last 2 uploads are going to be my project and the CCR. From this project I learned a lot about how to manage and keep up with certain things. It was difficult at first but then after you get use to it, it becomes like second nature and a thing that is just constantly on your mind. My project mainly came out to how I wanted it too and I even learned how to do really smooth transitions with the film dissolve feature. It made one scene I had come out very nicely and it helped me perfectly show the repeat and how it worked. Overall I had a pretty fun time making this project because it really made me show my creativity and it helped me learn new things along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!