Wednesday, March 24, 2021

3/24

     So today I want to discuss my editing that I wanna do for my opening. I want to do like a dip to black opening of me waking up and getting out of bed. I don't know if I want to do jump cuts or smooth transitions that fade in between to make it seem like a slow morning. For my lighting I don't have to worry since I'll have natural lighting from the window and since the time I will record will provide a lot of lighting. For my credits I don't know if I want to roll them out at the end or throughout the beginning of the opening. I feel like it would be better if I rolled them out during the beginning and at the end of the opening I fade to black and have the word "Repeat" in bold letters in the middle of the screen to obviously show the title and just to add to the dramatic affect. All in all it should be about 1:30 so it should be just good enough for the time limit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!