Monday, March 22, 2021

3/22

     We've decided to stop in Orlando to split our trip up. This break will give me time to get connection and make a new post for this week. So while I was in the car I downloaded the movie Interstellar on my phone to rewatch it and see what I can incorporate from that movie into my opening. In the opening I saw some of the nice shots they had of inside the house when they were all describing how they lived with the sand storms and all of that. The only problem I have is the camera quality I have, I can set it to 4K but that doesn't make it the best when recording. I want to add some blurred shots in the opening when I'm doing my establishing shot to start the opening off. With the iPhone it's pretty hard to do it because you'd have to do it manually, but I can add it in the editing stage so that problem isn't a big problem. I'll also have to see what kind of edits I want in my opening. I'll discuss this in my next blog post so I have more empty space to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!