Wednesday, March 10, 2021

3/10

     This week I've done some research on how to record my opening. I decided to get a tripod over the weekend to get steady shots on my opening because I don't plan on getting any hand held shots in my opening. I've found some music in the YouTube music tab that is royalty free that will do just fine for my opening. I used this material from a past project in this Media class for my sound project and it also worked out then so I'm hoping this works out now. For this project I plan on working along so I can better entrust myself that I can be reliant on myself and to test my creativity and skills. I'm going to set up my room and think of the whole creative process so I can test myself. In my next blog I will describe my creative process with a visual on my story board and a explanation on why I chose to do the shots I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!