Thursday, February 25, 2021

Project Portfolio 2/25

     For my filming schedule I would have to record in the mornings to try and get the lighting of the early morning to get that morning affect.  So I would have to record around the time of 7-8 am. I would also have to be weary about the weather and if there are going to be rainy days so I can schedule my recording to another morning. My original plan though is to get the majority of the recording done in one morning so I can keep it consistent and clean with the lighting and the feeling. If anything I would just use my original shots I filmed and repeat them myself in editing so that it stays consistent. The only thing I would change is some scenes where my character finds out about the repeating time he's in. So I would do that to make it clean and to keep it consistent. If my original plan doesn't work then I would have to schedule for a different morning and look through all my shots I did the first morning and fix my room to be exactly how it was that morning so nothing changes that doesn't need to change.  So I have 2 plans that I'm working with and I something does occur that messes up both plans then I would have to figure it out from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!