Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Portfolio Project 2/16

     Today, I'm still going to look through multiple film openings to try and set a clear idea of what I want to work with and what I want to do. After class today I figured out that the story would be better presented if it has something that I can relate too. My initial ideas for my story was to just have sort of a time travel story where the character is in a timeless loop that repeats forever.  The genre of my film would be a drama film due to the fact that we are limited when it comes to the space we can work in and what we have to with. I'm still deciding on what I want to do with my main character and who it is going to be and what their characteristics will be throughout the film. I also have to decide what the setting of my film will be and how the lighting is going to work out.


    In the next couple days I will be going through some more drama films and I will be making my final decisions on what my opening is going to look like and I will be deciding what my main character is going to look like and his characteristics. So my next blog posting would be my final decisions of what I'm going to be working on and how I'm going to be working on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!