Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Music Project Finale

     For our Music Marketing Project we had a lot of collaboration and plenty of Ideas to throw around to try and make the best presentation we can. Whenever we had an issues we would make sure to message each other about it and resolve the issue as soon as possible. We all told each other which roles we had for the project near the beginning and we went from there and we helped each other equally with our work. The google slides itself was a combination of all of our own words and ideas for our artist and it turned out really well. For example the first slide of our project was made by Giana and the Last slide was edited by Matias and the music video itself was made by Diego and his friend. What I learned from this whole project was the many different ways you can represent an artist and all of the different marketing plans that could work for any artist. Some aspects that will be helpful to develop my Cambridge portfolio is the way I can represent my portfolio and how I can catch the attention of anyone who see's the portfolio. This was an overall great experience to have because it really got you into the marketing world and how it would be in the real world and this gave us a little taste of it which was really helpful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is my CCR for my project. Thank you again for sticking with me throughout this whole journey, it was fun!! CCR!